The Organiser of the promotion is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd [198501008089(140534-M)].
The promotion period is from 27 December 2021 to 6 February 2022 only.
This Promotion is open to all non-Muslims aged 21 years or above who are residents in Malaysia. All Participants are subject to the criteria set out below, the Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia.
Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
How to redeem Hotpot Set
Step 1: Purchase a minimum 3 cartons (24-can pack of)
- Carlsberg Danish Pilsner; and/or
- Carlsberg Smooth Draught; and/or
- At least one (1) carton of Somersby (assorted variants), Asahi, Connor’s, 1664 Blanc and/or 1664 Rose
in a single receipt from the Participating Outlets during the Promotion Period to be entitled to redeem (1) Hotpot Set (“Redemption Prize”).
Participating Hypermarket/Supermarket/CVS/Ecom in West Malaysia only:
- 99 Speedmart
- Aeon Big
- Bens Independent Grocer
- Carlsberg Official Store on Shopee
- Carlsberg Official Store on Lazada
- Carlsberg Official Store on Subplace Malaysia
- Jaya Grocer
- Lotus’s (formerly known as Tesco)
- Pacific/The Store
- Potboy Groceries
- Shopeemart (by Shopee)
- TF Value Mart
- Village Grocer
- Other Super/Hypermarkets that carry Carlsberg Malaysia Products with the Promotion Point of Sales Material displayed
Step 2: How to submit for redemption of Hotpot set?
- Scan the QR code as printed on (i) the Promotion in-store Point of Sale materials, or (ii) log on to https://www.carlsbergcny.com.my/moft-redemption.
- Fill in your full name (as per your Malaysian identification card (“IC”) or passport), IC number or passport number, mobile number, and submit a photo of the proof of purchase receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) (must be clear and readable) in the microsite for verification purposes.
- The Organiser will send out acknowledgment report to successful entry only (“Qualified Entries”) through short messaging services (SMS).
- The Redemption Prize is on a first-come, first served and while stocks last basis.
Prizes, and Terms and Conditions of Prizes
There is a total of 13,000 unit of Redemption Prize to be redeemed throughout the Promotion Period
||Hotpot Set consists of:
- Neoflam Casserole 28cm
- Da Long Yi Mala Clear Soup base
- Connor’s Stout Can
- Dato Joey’ Yap Playing Card
- 99 Speedmart: Limit to first 2,000 redemptions
- Other Super/Hypermarkets/Ecommerce: Limit to first 11,000 redemptions
- Each participant is only allowed to redeem one (1) Hotpot Set throughout the Promotion Period.
Notification and Redemption of Prize
- Qualified participants will be notified via SMS. The Qualified participants must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current and complete.
- Qualified participant will receive the Redemption Prize within 21 working days for West Malaysia from the date of notification from Organiser after successful verified by the Organiser.
- The Redemption Prize will be delivered to Qualified Participant via courier services and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any delays by the service provider.
- Only original copy of the receipt showing the purchase made between 27 December 2021 to 6 February 2022 is accepted as Proof of Purchase. Any damage or torn; photocopied of Proof of Purchase will be automatically disqualified.
- Once redeemed, the Proof of Purchase is no longer valid for any others on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of the Gift or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Proof of Purchase.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participant from the Promotion without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Promotion terms and conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Redemption Prize with a gift of similar value, with or without notice.
- The Redemption Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items.
- The Redemption Prizes are only available on “first-come-first served” and while stocks last basis, whichever earlier.
By participating, Participants explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participants. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser as stated below and by doing so, the Participant withdraws his or her participation from this Redemption Campaign. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Promotion strictly confidential.
- The Promotion Terms and the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Participants who participate in this Promotion. The definitions in the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Promotion Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the final terms and conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.
- Each Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and Conditions , and by participating in the Promotion, each participant will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to each of the Terms and Conditions .
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should the Participant have any inquiry regarding the Promotion, he/she can send a message to 016-923 3922 for more information. (Operation time: 10am - 6pm, Monday – Friday only)